- Entry of the prize draw is free and is open to all pharmaceutical/healthcare marketeers working client side who register through the Seven Stones Book Club competition webpage or email.
- To register, complete the website form with your name, title, brands you work on and your company details and send to Seven Stones. Alternatively, the above information can be emailed to email@example.com.
- All those who register are automatically entered into a free prize draw each month.
- Only one entry per person can be made into each monthly prize draw. Illegible or corrupt registrations cannot be accepted. No responisbility can be accepted for lost registrations and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The 20 winning persons will be drawn at random from all those eligible for entry.
- All persons registered by the advertised closing date (5pm on the 7th working day of each month) will be entered into that month’s prize draw. Winning entries willbe selected within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Details of the 20 winning persons of a monthly prize draw will be available on the website or on request from Seven Stones.
- The 20 persons winning a montly prize draw will win the prize as advertised for that month. If events beyond the control of Seven Stones render the awarding of a particular prize impossible, the prize may be changed to one of similar value.
- Prizes will be sent by post and no responisbility is accepted for lost or damaged prizes.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Seven Stones may withdraw or cancel the draw for any reason at any time.
- By entering into the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted andagreed to be bound by these rules.
Promoter: Seven Stones, 7 Cork Street, London W1S 3LH.
Telephone: 020 7851 7500